Sunday, February 10, 2008

First soccer game ever...and I missed it!








Fionna's first game was yesterday. Sadly, these pictures are all I saw of it as Ainslie began vomiting (and vomiting...and vomiting...) a few hours before the game. Lenny took Fionna and Grady (and buddy Shalom) and took these "action shots" (as Fionna calls them). She came home tired but thrilled, uncertain whether it was a win or a tie (but also unconcerned). By the time they got home, Grady was sick too. So, Lenny will be taking her to practice today which is a little funny considering that I hesitated to get Fionna into soccer as I was sure all the "work" would fall to me. He's had to handle it so far.
Ainslie is still "puny" as my family would put it but Grady seems better. He's been better at letting his tummy settle and fasting mostly whereas Ainslie just wants to nurse and nurse and nurse. At least I know she's not dehydrating.
Fionna (and hopefully Grady, if he continues to feel well) are bowling-birthday-party bound later. Ainslie and I will be sticking close to home...

1 comment:

Hanwisi said...

Those are awsome pics though you gotta admit. Action shots. love you and yours tons.