Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Dread"-ful picture


I'm being asked fairly often these days for an updated dreadlock photo, at least by the folks that only get to encounter me online for the most part. I've been wanting to get photo documentation of my dreadlock process (I think they've been in for 3 months now) but seldom have any photographers around (Grady persists in shooting me at waist level, if he gets me in the frame at all). So, this morning I got Lenny to snap a quick shot before I headed off to church (yes, this hairstyle is appropriate for the type of church I attend, lol). I know, not technically a good shot to show you dread progress but it will have to do for now. Note the slight glimpse of a lovely hairwrap I'm sporting, compliments of Tawnya. She'd done it awhile back but one of the charms tore out. So, she redid it this weekend. It's green-brown-coral-black and sports a goddess charm and sunflower charm. Body/hair jewelry at it's best, I do say. :)

No comments: