Sunday, September 21, 2008

Playing Catch-up...The July Bday Season


This is what happens when a mom goes on blogging hiatus. There's a lot of memorable moments to catch up on. Thus, I take you on a time journey back to July which, with three birthdays in a row, is B****** Birthday Season. I took it easy on myself and baked one cake on the first birthday (Ainslie's, the 21st). But, we couldn't do it too simple, so we still had to sing and blow-out candles three times, always with the honoree in the middle (apparently an important factor to my children).





We honor Fionna's 8th birthday!



Ainslie turns two!


Grady in the seat of honor, turning 5!


2 comments:

connorlove said...

Hey you! We missed you here, welcome back. I caught up the other day, but realized I didn't post a welcome back so here it is.
xo.c

connorlove said...

I have a new blog for our API group attached to my blog and for some reason I'm now identified with that blog...it's me, Connor.