Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Crunchy chicken

Everyone may have noticed (hopefully) a couple of new graphics here. They are both courtesy of a very dynamic blog I've just started reading, Crunchy Chicken. My good buddy Nora introduced me to it, and it seems right up my alley. :)

I'm going to attempt the "Buy Nothing" challenge which shouldn't be too hard since money seems darned tight lately. The only planned non-food expenditures this month are to get seeds/plants in the veggie garden, and it looks like that is allowed.

You should join in too. She's got quite a list of participants already. Imagine the impact we can all make, working (and NOT buying) together...

1 comment:

noradawn said...

I've joined the challenge. I wondered if I was cheating when I paid you for the Buggy Board on April 1st, but I figure we made the transaction back in March, I just hadn't paid you yet (does that sound like I'm justifying?)