Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.
I must admit, Becca and I share the same circle of people that we admire and read. So, normally I'd be tagging Nora and Connor. I'm going to reach outside of the blogs of people I actually know though and tag people who are strangers to me and, yet, have impacted me with their writing.
Therefore, the "Lemonade" goes to:
The Medicine Woman's Roots -- Kiva Rose is an herbalist extraordinaire. I also admire to the extreme the life she chooses to make for herself and those important for her.
The Crunchy Chicken -- This blogger is at the forefront of thinking about conservation and low-impact living. I always learn something and am spurred to analyze my own behaviors in regard to the issues she addresses.
Sweet/Salty -- This blogger experienced the loss we all dread, that of a child, and has repeatedly humbled and moved me with her courage to share what she's feeling and going through. I imagine I'd read her blog regardless (I love the wit and honesty) but encountering this blog just about at the point that her twins were born, I found myself drawn in in the most compelling of ways.