Monday, November 3, 2008

Political sign mayhem



This Fall, I bought two Obama/Biden signs and picked up two different sets of signs for local Senate races. And, this Fall, my signs have been stolen twice. If you look around my neighborhood, a slew of McCain/Palen signs are to be seen, as well as those of other Republican politicians. I think I've seen only two other Obama signs. And, as far as I can tell, not a single Republican sign has disappeared from a yard as mine have.
After this weekend's theft, I devised my own signs. They are actually quite scaled down from what I really wanted to say...

2 comments:

MamaWestWind said...

How rude! Good for you for fighting back! Well, I hope you'll have the last laugh very soon!

B

TheWeaverFam said...

No worries about stolen signs! Obama prevailed regardless of someone's petty anger. We certainly do have the last laugh!!